Intelligent Converters assisted thousands of customers with their database
migration projects ranged from small Microsoft Access driven applications to
large and complicated corporate data warehouses. Our specialists handled full
lifecycle migrations as well as script or application conversions only. Below
is the partial list of implemented projects:
Migration from Microsoft SQL to MySQL - for air traffic controller.
- Calling REST API from stored procedures via MySQL UDF (user
defined functions compiled in C/C++)
- Project scale: 100+ tables, millions of rows, more than 25,000 lines of source code
- Project timeframe: 8 business days
Medical insurance system - migration from MS Access to MySQL+PHP.
- Project includes: 100 tables, 155 queries, 115 forms, 80 reports and
35 Visual Basic modules
- Project timeframe: 40 business days
Turn-key database migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL for cargo
- The original database included Oracle spatial features
that have been converted into PostGIS equivalents for target database.
- Due to multiple optimizations, performance has been increased
in more than two times towards to the original system.
Migration of MS Access database to MySQL+PHP for GAS
service company. Particularities of the project:
- specialists of Intelligent Converters extracted and converted
graphics and documents stored inside OLE Objects into the appropriate binary
form inside MySQL database or external files linked to the project.
- all form processing scripts and Visual Basic code have been ported
to PHP including print and e-mail automation tasks.
Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL cross-database schema manipulation tool
based on DACPAC format as universal schema description. Key features:
- convert DACPAC schema description into Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL
- compare two DACPAC files and extract delta in format of
Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL scripts
- convert T-SQL scripts into MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL formats
Complete migration of large medical center's database from SQL Server
to PostgreSQL including stored procedures/functions, triggers and views.
- Steps of the project: schema conversion, scripts conversion,
processing data, testing of the target system, performance tuning, consulting
and post-production support.
- Project scale: 800+ tables, millions of rows, 200,000+ lines of source code
- Project timeframe: 35 business days